The analysis, identification interpretation, classification, measurement survey and management of earth resources and the behaviour of earth and space and related systems; and the provision of data, information and advice in the application of geosciences and physical sciences to economic and environmental issues.
Graduation with a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with acceptable specialization in physics, geology, chemistry or some other science relevant to the position.
$33,558 to 55076 - $117, 295
Types of positions may include:
- Coastal Geologist
- Corrosion Specialist
- Deforestation Specialist
- Environment Advisor
- Fibre Bio-Geoinformatics Analyst
- Forest Geomatics Researcher
- Marine Collections Curator
Duties may include:
- Analyze, identify, interpret, classify, measure, survey and manage earth resources and the behaviour of earth and space and related systems;
- Provide data, information and advice in the application of geosciences and physical sciences to economic and environmental issues;
- Plan and conduct studies, evaluate and interpret information and scientific research papers, reports, contracts or agreements, and provide of advice in the above programs;
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage technology transfer in any of the above activities
- Lead any of the above activities.
- Date Modified: