What are we doing?
As a department, Natural Resources Canada is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts and Regulations
- Forward Regulatory Plan 2016-2018
- Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Service Standards for High-Volume Regulatory Authorizations
- Interpretation Policy
- Administrative Burden Baseline
- Departmental Actions to respond to the Red Tape Reduction Commission’s Recommendations Report
All of the government’s Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Canada Website.
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- Date Modified: