|25cm x 25cm
(10" x 10")
|38cm x 38cm
(15" x 15")
|50cm x 50cm
(20" x 20")
|76cm x 76cm
(30" x 30")
|101cm x 101cm
(40" x 40")
|101cm x 152cm
(40" x 60")
|Monochrome Laser copy enlargement
(11" x 17")
|Colour Laser copy enlargement
(11" x 17")
Phone, mail, or fax a description of the area of interest using one or more of the following references:
- a photocopy of a topographic map with the area of interest outlined.
- latitude and longitude co-ordinates in decimal degrees, or degrees minutes seconds.
- a place name for a lake, river, town, village or street.
- any provincial, municipal, city or road map showing the area.
Send your request to the National Air Photo Library in Ottawa. If you are in the Ottawa area, you are welcome to visit the Library and complete your search personally during hours noted below or as previously approved prior to visit.
National Air Photo Library
Natural Resources Canada
615 Booth Street, Room 180
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Telephone: 613-995-4560 or 1-800-230-6275
Fax: 613-995-4568 or 1-800-661-6277
Monday to Friday, 1pm - 4pm
- Where applicable, Provincial Sales Tax (PST) must also be added.
- Orders must be prepaid in Canadian funds, except where prior arrangements for credit have been made.
- Methods of payment include:
- Debit (at NAPL office only)
- VISA, MasterCard or American Express
- Wire Transfer, contact us for details
- The following orders are subject to handling charges of $4.95:
- Contact prints
- 2032 dpi scans from original negative
- Media charge (CD-ROM/DVD per disk) $7.00
- Priority Service is available at an additional surcharge of 50% of the list price.
- Date Modified: