Information Archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
- Biodiversity portrait of the Saint-Lawrence
- Saint-Lawrence observatory
- Saint-Lawrence Plan - Overview of Community Action Development
- The St. Lawrence Centre
- Geomorphic Effects and Impacts from July 1996 severe flooding in the Saguenay area, Quebec
- Redpath Museum
- Thetford Mines Mineralogical and Mineral Museum
- Musée de géologie René-Bureau
- Société des sciences naturelles de Havre-Saint-Pierre
- Building and ornamental stones in Old Québec: A walking tour
- Esker; Where Do You Come From?
- Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site (Parks Canada)
- Organisation of world heritage cities
- The Quebec City Area Through the Eyes of a Geologist