As of April 1, 2004, there will be an increase in the price of aerial photographic products available from the National Air Photo Library. This increase is necessary in order to more effectively recover the costs associated with maintaining the operation of the library and to continue providing products and services to NAPL clients.
- The new price of a 10"x10" monochrome contact print is $14.99
- The new price of a 300 dpi monochrome digital image is $24.99
Additionally, for those clients who require air photo search services, a search fee will be introduced.
- For simple air photo searches, the search fee is $20.00
- For complex air photo searches, the fee is $50.00/hour
For a limited time, clients will receive a rebate on search fees to be applied toward the purchase of air photo products from NAPL. The rebate will equal the price of the product purchased or the search fee, whichever is less.
Use our on-line search tool, or mail or fax a description of the area of interest using one or more of the following references:
- a photocopy of a topographic map with the area of interest outlined.
- latitude and longitude co-ordinates in degrees and minutes, or Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) grid references.
- lot, concession, township, county or section, township and range.
- a place name for a lake, river, town, village or street.
- any provincial, municipal, city or road map showing the area.
Send your request to the National Air Photo Library in Ottawa. If you are in the Ottawa area, you are welcome to visit the Library and complete your search personally.
National Air Photo Library
Centre for Topographic Information
Natural Resources Canada
615 Booth Street, Room 180
Ottawa Ontario Canada
Telephone: 613-995-4560 or 1-800-230-6275
Fax: 613-995-4568 or 1-800-661-6277
SALES COUNTER HOURS - Effective April 1, 2004, the National Air Photo Library will be open for public access from Monday to Friday, 1pm - 4pm.