Start using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager today and catch up with thousands of Canadian buildings that are already reaping the benefits of using this energy benchmarking tool. With ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager you can monitor, rate and optimize your building's energy use - all in a secure online environment.
In order to access ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager you will need to leave Natural Resources Canada's Web site.
Please note the following information when using the ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager:
- The updated tool is bilingual, but anything else on U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)'s website is not available in French.
- The tool has been adapted to include Canadian weather, postal codes, both official languages, the metric system and data specific to Canada.
- Portfolio Manager and ENERGY STAR are trademarks of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- ENERGY STAR recognition opportunities are not a part of Natural Resources Canada's benchmarking programs and tools.
- Portfolio Manager Overview
- Portfolio Manager Starter Kit
- Portfolio Manager Training
- Exchanging Data with Portfolio Manager
Links to Web sites not under the control of the Government of Canada (GoC) are provided solely for the convenience of users. The GoC is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or the reliability of the content. The GoC does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links, nor does it endorse the sites and their content.
Users should be aware that information offered by non-GoC sites that are not subject to the Official Languages Act and to which Natural Resources Canada links, may be available only in the language(s) used by the sites in question.
- Date Modified: