Recommissioning (RCx) optimizes existing buildings to improve occupant comfort and save energy. CanmetENERGY is currently developing an RCx projects database.
We encourage you to add data from your own RCx projects by simply download the data entry form below. Enter your data and return the form by email to the address indicated into the form. These data will be added to the RCx projects database and could also serve to produce new RCx standardized case studies.
The data collected should target RCx activities and related benefits in a manner that is isolated from other activities that are not strictly related to RCx (e.g. energy efficiencies measures). For additional information, please refer to the RCx Guide for Building Owners and Managers.
- International Energy Agency (IEA) - ECBCS Annex 47
- Mills, Evan. "Benchmarking the Cost-effectiveness of Commercial Buildings Cx & RCx", LBNL, Version October 14, 2007.
- Portland Energy Conservation Inc. (PECI) . "CCC Case Study Protocol 1.0", California Commissioning Collaborative, Dec. 2002.
- CanmetENERGY's RCx Guide for Building Owners and Managers, ISBN 978-1-100-10035-7, NRCan, 2008.
- CanmetENERGY's RETScreen International Clean Energy Project Analysis Software (Version 4).
- Thorne, Jennifer and Steven Nadel. "Recommissioning: Program Strategies to Capture Energy Savings in Existing Buildings," American Council for' an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) , Report Number A035 (June 2003), p. 4.
*This link leads to a registration form that you should fill in and submit, if not already done. Once the form is submitted, the download of the file will start.
- Date Modified: