It's quick, easy and free to register as a CIPEC Leader.
- OPTION 1 - If you are an industrial company, here's how to become a CIPEC Leader:
- OPTION 2 - If you are a trade association, please e-mail CIPEC for more information.
Enjoy the benefits
CIPEC Leaders enjoy the following benefits:
- opportunities to participate in CIPEC networking meetings and share best practices
- a "CIPEC Leader" plaque for your company
- a CIPEC Leader discount on Dollars to $ense workshops and exclusive access to customized workshops
- your company name listed on the CIPEC Leaders page on the Natural Resources Canada website
- your company included in CIPEC's Annual Report, which is distributed to senior government and corporate decision-makers across Canada
- an optional feature story in the Heads Up CIPEC newsletter to publicize your company's energy efficiency success story
- the chance to win a CIPEC Leadership Award
E-mail CIPEC or phone 343-292-8798 for more information.
Sign the letter of intention
When you submit your letter to CIPEC, your company is making a public commitment as a CIPEC Leader to:
- establish energy efficiency targets
- quantify base-year energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions
- tell us each year about the energy-efficiency measures implemented and results achieved by your company
- Date Modified: