Since 1997, over 30,000 representatives of Industrial, Commercial and Institutional organizations from across Canada have enrolled in Dollars to $ense workshops offered by Natural Resources Canada's Office of Energy Efficiency. There are six workshops to choose from:
- Energy Management Information Systems
- Energy Management Planning,
- Spot the Energy Savings Opportunities,
- Energy Monitoring,
- Energy Efficiency Financing.
The energy-saving tips offered at these workshops will help your organization:
- lower operating and production costs
- improve your competitive position
- reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- increase operational efficiency
- create a better work environment
Please allow from eight to 10 weeks from the planning to the delivery of a Dollars to $ense Workshop.
- Date Modified: