Reviewing the Propositions
Natural Resources Canada is finalizing the review of expressions of interest from training firms to enter into a commercial licensing arrangement to administer the delivery of Dollars to $ense workshops to industrial, commercial and institutional organizations across Canada.
Pre-Requisite: "Energy Monitoring" Workshop
Take your energy monitoring skills to the next level with the Dollars to $ense "Energy Management Information Systems" workshop.
Energy Management Information Systems (EMIS) make energy performance visible to different levels of your organization, allowing the right individuals to plan, make decisions and take effective action to manage energy use and costs.
Designed to help industrial facilities make EMIS a vital part of their energy management strategy, this workshop will show you how implementing an EMIS will create financial value for your organization and lay the foundation to monitor, document and report on energy performance.
Using NRCan’s EMIS toolkit, learn how to:
- conduct an EMIS audit
- prepare and present a business case for EMIS
- develop an EMIS implementation plan
- identify energy savings and make continuous energy efficiency improvements
- establish the necessary groundwork to comply with the new ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems standard
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
Specialized staff who make energy-related decisions within your organization:
- energy champions and energy managers
- plant managers
- production supervisors
- financial operations managers
- maintenance managers
- operating engineers
- contractors and consultants
- energy service providers
- Date Modified: