Reviewing the Propositions
Natural Resources Canada is finalizing the review of expressions of interest from training firms to enter into a commercial licensing arrangement to administer the delivery of Dollars to $ense workshops to industrial, commercial and institutional organizations across Canada.
"You can't manage what you can't measure."
Set your organization on the road to energy efficiency with the Dollars to $ense "Energy Monitoring" workshop.
The last place that most organizations look is their utility costs because they believe that these are part of the fixed overhead costs. The smart organization will look at reducing utility costs as a way to improve the bottom line. But where to begin? Develop an energy monitoring system.
Energy monitoring systems help Canadian organizations and institutions save money on energy costs. Implementing them has brought energy savings of up to15 percent to a diverse group of organizations in the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors.
Since the workshop includes a demonstration of a take-home energy monitoring software, you will maximize your benefit by bringing a laptop computer with Excel 2000 or greater and a power pack.
The "Energy Monitoring" workshop will show you how to:
- gather and analyse utility information
- find out how much energy is being used – and where
- assess your operation and determine where it should be modified
- establish target goals for attainable energy savings
- implement a plan of improvements
- monitor energy data on a formal basis
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
Specialized staff who make energy-related decisions within your organization:
- energy champions and energy managers
- building managers
- production supervisors
- financial operations managers
- maintenance managers
- operating engineers
- contractors and consultants
- energy service providers
- Date Modified: