Reviewing the Propositions
Natural Resources Canada is finalizing the review of expressions of interest from training firms to enter into a commercial licensing arrangement to administer the delivery of Dollars to $ense workshops to industrial, commercial and institutional organizations across Canada.
Get your energy efficiency projects off the ground.
Tremendous potential exists for implementing energy efficiency opportunities, however all too often a lack of funds limits the number of projects that get realized.
The “Energy Efficiency Financing” workshop will show you how to:
- calculate the financial value of energy efficiency projects
- use tools to build your energy efficiency project business case
- present an effective business case to senior management
- understand the basics of third-party financing mechanisms such as energy performance contracting
- analyze an energy project from an internal financing or a third-party financing perspective, using take-home software
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
Specialized staff who make energy-related decisions within your organization:
- energy champions and energy managers
- building managers
- production supervisors
- financial operations managers
- operating engineers
- Date Modified: