Notice of Expression of Interest
Natural Resources Canada is seeking expressions of interest from training firms to enter into a commercial licensing arrangement to administer the delivery of Dollars to $ense workshops to industrial, commercial and institutional organizations across Canada. Please refer to the Commercialization and Licensing Opportunity website for more information and to submit your expression of interest.
Get your energy efficiency projects off the ground.
Tremendous potential exists for implementing energy efficiency opportunities, however all too often a lack of funds limits the number of projects that get realized.
The “Energy Efficiency Financing” workshop will show you how to:
- calculate the financial value of energy efficiency projects
- use tools to build your energy efficiency project business case
- present an effective business case to senior management
- understand the basics of third-party financing mechanisms such as energy performance contracting
- analyze an energy project from an internal financing or a third-party financing perspective, using take-home software
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
Specialized staff who make energy-related decisions within your organization:
- energy champions and energy managers
- building managers
- production supervisors
- financial operations managers
- operating engineers
- Date Modified: