High efficiency products available in Canada
There are more than 70 types of products eligible for ENERGY STAR® qualification in Canada. The list of eligible products has grown over the years and new products continue to be added.
The list below is grouped into product categories. If the product you are interested in is on the list, then you know that high-efficiency models are available in Canada.
Click on the product to go to a short energy-efficiency profile of the product.
To start looking at available models in Canada right away, go to our searchable product list.
- Clothes dryers
- Clothes washers
- Clothes washers—pay-for-use
- Pool pumps
- Room air cleaners
- Water coolers
- Audio/video products
- Battery chargers (retired December 2014)
- Cordless telephones
- Cable, satellite, and telecom service providers
- Set-top boxes (cable, satellite and telecom)
- Ceiling fans with lights
- Decorative light strings
- Fixtures/luminaires (residential and commercial)
- Boilers (residential)
- natural gas
- Furnaces (residential)
- natural gas
- Heat pumps
- air-source (single package, split system)
- ground-source (water-air, water-water, DGX)
Cooling and ventilation
Windows, doors and skylights (residential)
- Windows (operable and fixed)
- Doors (hinged, sliding, sidelites and door transoms)
- Skylights (standard and tubular)
- Computers (desktop, integrated, notebook, tablet, thin client, workstation)
- Displays (monitors)
- Imaging equipment (multi-function devices, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, combination printer/fax machines and mailing machines, scanners)
- Small network equipment (broadband access and local network equipment)
Commercial food service equipment
- Cooking equipment
- Cooling/refrigeration equipment
- Warewashing equipment
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada and are registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Date Modified: