ENERGY STAR® Market Transformation Awards
Natural Resources Canada congratulates 10 organizations for winning the 2013 ENERGY STAR Market Transformation Awards for advancing energy efficiency.
The awards recognize organizations that have demonstrated excellence in offering Canadian consumers the most energy-efficient products and technology available on the market. They are presented to manufacturers, retailers, utility providers, advocates, and home builders that have shown leadership in manufacturing and promoting energy-efficient products.
2013 ENERGY STAR winners
- Manufacturer of the Year — BSH Home Appliances Ltd.
- Manufacturer of the Year, Fenestration Products — All Weather Windows Ltd.
- Retailer of the Year — Sears Canada Inc.
- Utility of the Year, Provincial — Hydro-Québec
- Utility of the Year, Regional — FortisBC
- Advocate of the Year — Efficiency Nova Scotia Corporation
- Promotional Campaign of the Year — Hydro-Québec
- Sustained Excellence — Whirlpool Canada LP
2013 ENERGY STAR winners for new homes
- New Homes Builder of the Year — Tartan Homes
- New Homes Promotional Campaign of the Year — Eastforest Homes Ltd.
2012 Winners’ profiles — ENERGY STAR Market Transformation Awards
2011 Winners’ profiles — ENERGY STAR Market Transformation Awards
Previous winners 2010 to 2003 — ENERGY STAR Market Transformation Awards
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada and are registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Date Modified: