ENERGY STAR® Market Transformation Awards
Natural Resources Canada congratulates 8 organizations for winning the 2014 ENERGY STAR Market Transformation Awards for advancing energy efficiency.
The awards recognize organizations that have demonstrated excellence in offering Canadian consumers the most energy-efficient products and technology available on the market. They are presented to manufacturers, retailers, utility providers, advocates, and home builders that have shown leadership in manufacturing and promoting energy-efficient products.
2014 ENERGY STAR winners
- Manufacturer of the Year: Whirlpool Canada LP
- Manufacturer of the Year—Fenestration Products: Centennial Windows & Doors
- Retailer of the Year: The Home Depot Canada
- Utility of the Year—Provincial: Hydro-Québec
- Utility of the Year—Regional: Niagara-on-the-Lake Hydro
- Promotional Campaign of the Year: Hydro-Québec
- Advocate of the Year: The Ottawa Hospital
- Promoter of the Year—ENERGY STAR Most Efficient: Vinyl Window Designs
- Sustained Excellence: Vinyl Window Designs
2014 ENERGY STAR winners for new homes
- New Homes Builder of the Year: Midhaven Homes
- New Homes Promotional Campaign of the Year: Midhaven Homes
2013 Winners’ profiles — ENERGY STAR Market Transformation Awards
2012 Winners’ profiles — ENERGY STAR Market Transformation Awards
2011 Winners’ profiles — ENERGY STAR Market Transformation Awards
Previous winners 2010 to 2003 — ENERGY STAR Market Transformation Awards
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada and are registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Date Modified: