ENERGY STAR® Market Transformation Awards
Natural Resources Canada congratulates 13 organizations for winning the 2015 ENERGY STAR Market Transformation Awards for advancing energy efficiency.
The awards recognize organizations that have demonstrated excellence in offering Canadian consumers the most energy-efficient products and technology available on the market. They are presented to manufacturers, retailers, utility providers, advocates, and home builders that have shown leadership in manufacturing and promoting energy-efficient products.
2015 ENERGY STAR winners
- Manufacturer of the Year—Appliances: Whirlpool Canada LP
- Manufacturer of the Year—Electronics: Samsung Electronics Canada
- Manufacturer of the Year—Lighting: Globe Electric
- Manufacturer of the Year—Windows and Doors: All Weather Windows Ltd.
- Retailer of the Year: The Home Depot Canada
- Utility of the Year—Provincial: Hydro-Québec
- Utility of the Year—Regional: PowerStream Inc.
- Promotional Campaign of the Year: Manitoba Hydro
- Advocate of the Year: Canadian Coalition for Green Health Care
- Promoter of the Year—ENERGY STAR Most Efficient: Vinyl Window Designs Ltd.
- Recruit of the Year: Supply Chain Management Association
- Sustained Excellence: Canadian Tire Corporation
2015 ENERGY STAR winners for new homes
- New Homes Builder of the Year: Arista Homes Limited
Previous winners 2014 to 2003 — ENERGY STAR Awards
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada and are registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Date Modified: