- "Motors Reference Guide," 3rd Edition, Ontario Hydro, August 1997. (Basic motor theory and other currently relevant information were derived from this guide with the permission of the present copyright holder, Ontario Power Generation).
- Lawrie, Robert J., "Electric Motor Manual", McGraw Hill, 1987.
- "Written Pole Single Phase Motors," Precise Power. http://www.precisepwr.com/single_phase_motors.asp?bhcp=1
- "Linear DC Motors," Electric Motors Reference Center. http://www.electricmotors.machinedesign.com
- "Hybrid Step Motor," National Instruments. http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/ph/p/id/287#toc3
- Smeaton, Robert W. "Motor Application & Maintenance Handbook," 2nd Edition, 1987.
- "CanMOST - The Canadian Motor Selection Tool," Natural Resources Canada. /industrial/equipment/software/intro.cfm
- "Are Bearing Currents Causing Your Motor Failures?" Engineering Update, Greenheck Fan Corporation, Volume 6, Issue 1, Spring 2004.
- Spear, Mike, "Get A Fix on ASD Problems, - Adjustable Speed Drives Sometimes May Harm Bearings and Lubricants," Chemical Processing, December, 2005.
- "Motor Decisions Matter," Consortium for Energy Efficiency. http://www.motorsmatter.org/
- "NEMA Premium Motors," National Electrical Manufacturers Association. http://www.nema.org/gov/energy/efficiency/premiu/
- "Best Practices on Motors , Pumps and Fans" U.S. Department of Energy. http://www1.eere.energy.gov/industry/bestpractices/motors.html
- "The Effect of Repair / Rewinding on Motor Efficiency EASA/AEMT Rewind Study and Good Practice Guide to Maintain Motor Efficiency," EASA 2003. www.easa.com
- "Laboratory Testing Of The Magnadrive Adjustable-Speed Coupling Systems (ASCS)," Motor Systems Resource Facility (MSRF), Oregon State University, January, 2000.
- "Appliance & Equipment Standards," U.S. Department of Energy. http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/appliance_standards/notices_rules.html
- "Energy-Efficient Motor Systems Assessment Guide," Natural Resources Canada, 2004.
- "Motor Terms," Rockwell Automation, 2005.
- Brunner, Conrad U, "Motor Efficiency Standards SEEEM Harmonization Initiative", IEA Electric Motor Systems Workshop, Paris, 15-16 May 2006
- Little, Arthur, "Opportunities for Energy Savings in the Residential and Commercial Sectors with High-Efficiency Electric Motors," U.S. Department of Energy, December, 1999.
- "Analysis of Energy Conservation Standards for Small Electric Motors," Building Technologies Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, U.S. Department of Energy, June 2003.
- "When to Purchase NEMA Premium™ Efficiency Motors - Motor Systems Tip Sheet #1," U.S. Department Of Energy Publication, September 2005.
- "Energy Management Guide for Selection and Use of Single-Phase Motors," National Electrical Manufacturers Association Standards Publication MG11-2001.
Your feedback and comments are appreciated.
Please provide suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Modified: