Energy Efficiency Regulations
An electrically operated automatic household dishwasher.
Manufactured on or after May 30, 2013
|Size Category||Maximum Total annual energy consumption (kWh)|
|Compact||≤ 222 kWh|
|Standard||≤ 307 kWh|
Energy Efficiency Report Requirements
- name of product;
- brand name;
- model number;
- the name of the certification body or province whose verification mark will be on the product or its package;
- total annual energy consumption in kWh;
- type and size category: built-in, portable, compact, standard;
- volume of hot water used in litres;
- annual standby energy consumption in kWh; and
- drying option: power-dry with fan and heat on; power-dry with fan on and heat off power dry off.
Download the energy efficiency reporting template.
This document does not constitute part of the Energy Efficiency Act (Act) or its associated regulations. This document is an administrative document that is intended to facilitate compliance by the regulated party with the Act and its associated regulations. This document is not intended to provide legal advice regarding the interpretation of the Act or its associated regulations. If a regulated party has questions about their legal obligations or responsibilities under the Act or its associated regulations, they should seek the advice of legal counsel.
- Date Modified: