Text version of image
Diagram 1 – Population of NCC over $25K without Call-ups
In fiscal year 2010/11, NRCan spent 201.39 Million on contracts.
- Of those contracts, $164.25 million dollars was spent on competitively-sourced contracts (or 81.56% ) and $37.14 million were sourced non-competitively (or 18.44%)
- Of the $37.14M that were sourced non-competitively, $11.09M were over $25K (or 30%) and $26.05M were under 25K (or 70%)
- Of the $11.09M spent on non-competitive contracts over $25K, $9.69M (or 87%) were processed through the PWGSC or Call-Ups, and the remaining $1.40M, (or 13%) were issued by NRCan.
Therefore, the population of this audit which includes all non-competitive contracts over 25K, excluding those that are processed by PWGSC or Call-ups, equals 1% ($140M/201.39M)