This page contains links to the forms, guidelines, standards and fees involved in obtaining permission to acquire, store and sell explosives.
When you submit an application, please ensure you’ve included:
- the completed application form
- the site plan
- the required fee
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- If paying by credit card, please fax or mail the form. Do not email the form.
- F06-01: Magazine Licence Application / Amendment (PDF, 741 kb)
- F06-01: Instructions (PDF, 45 kb)
- F07-01: Incident Report (PDF, 655 kb)
- F08-01: Application for Approval Letter (Screening) (PDF, 500 kb)
- F09-01: Application for Permit to Transport Using a Flatbed Trailer (PDF, 49 kb)
- F09-02: Application for Permit to Transport Non-Explosives Items with Explosives (PDF, 181 kb)
|Vendor magazine licence:|
|Vendor magazine licence to store high explosives or initiation systems||The total of|
|(a) $26 for each 1 000 kg NEQFootnote 1 of storage limit increment of each magazine other than a detonator magazine; and|
|(b) $281 for each detonator magazine|
|Vendor magazine licence to store any other explosives||(a) $143 for each retail outlet;|
|(b) $358 for each distributor establishment; and|
|(c) $715 for each distributor establishment that repackages explosives|
|User magazine licence:|
|User magazine licence to store high explosives or initiation systems||$143 per magazine, subject to a minimum fee of $286|
|User magazine zone licence to store high explosives or initiation systems||$204 per magazine, subject to a minimum fee of $408|
|User magazine licence to store any other explosives, other than explosives stored by law enforcement agencies||$72|
For more information
To obtain electronic copies in Word) of noted Forms, please contact your regional Explosives Regulatory Division office.