Canada in a Changing Climate will deliver a series of authoritative science and information reports over the next four years. These reports will be developed through an ongoing collaboration among subject-matter experts from a range of backgrounds. A number of federal departments are active partners in this process including Environment and Climate Change Canada, Health Canada, Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada, and Natural Resources Canada.
- Return to the Canada in a Changing Climate home page.
- Learn more about the assessment process.
- Look ahead at the reports you can expect to see.
- Share your Views.
- Meet Canada’s Assessment Team.
- Check out Canada’s completed assessments.
- Follow our Progress
- Contact Canada’s Assessment Secretariat with questions about the process.