T1204 – Government Services Contract Payments

In order to keep in line with our Green Initiative, NRCan will no longer be providing a copy of the T1204 slip to recipients. However, NRCan continues to meet Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requirements by reporting the T1204 slip information to CRA. For any questions related to T1204 slips in general, please refer to CRA.