Canada’s spatial data infrastructure (SDI), referred to as the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI) is the relevant base collection of standards, policies, applications, and governance that facilitate the access, use, integration, and preservation of spatial data.
GeoConnections is a national program with the mandate and responsibility to lead the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI) through the use of standards-based technologies and operational policies for data sharing and integration.
- Geospatial Communities in Canada and the Canadian GeoSecretariat
- Get to know the Federal Geospatial Platform (FGP)
- Visit our Satellite Facilities
- Learn about Geospatial Standards and Operational Policies
- Drop by the CGDI Resource Centre
- Go visit the Arctic SDI
- Learn about the Canadian Geomatics Study
- Look at funded projects
- Take me to data on open.canada.ca
- Link to a list of harvested CGDI geospatial web services
Meeting of the Canada Forum on Geospatial Standards
Date and Time: February 19th, 1300-1400 EDT via GoToMeeting
Dear Members of the Canadian Geospatial Community,
You are invited to remotely attend and participate in the first full meeting of the Canada Forum for 2019. This meeting is open to all Canadian organisations.
The goal of the Canada Forum is to better serve Canadian needs for geospatial data and services. The Forum is an informal, inclusive organisation open to representatives from Industry, Federal, Provincial, Territorial and Municipal governments, Indigenous Organisations, Academia and Research and Non-Governmental Organisations
- Date Modified: