Canada’s spatial data infrastructure (SDI), referred to as the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI) is the relevant base collection of standards, policies, applications, and governance that facilitate the access, use, integration, and preservation of spatial data.
GeoConnections is a national program with the mandate and responsibility to lead the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI) through the use of standards-based technologies and operational policies for data sharing and integration.
- Geospatial Communities in Canada and the Canadian GeoSecretariat
- Get to know the Federal Geospatial Platform (FGP)
- Visit our Satellite Facilities
- Learn about Geospatial Standards and Operational Policies
- Drop by the CGDI Resource Centre
- Go visit the Arctic SDI
- Learn about the Canadian Geomatics Study
- Look at funded projects
- Take me to data on open.canada.ca
The GeoConnections Program has published an invitation for contribution projects totalling $1,000,000 focussed on the theme “New pre-commercial standard-based solutions that integrate various sources of satellite data with other geospatial data in near-real time on the Internet”
- Date Modified: