Canadian Industry Partnership for Energy Conservation (CIPEC)
CIPEC is an award-winning partnership between the Government of Canada and Canadian industry. CIPEC promotes innovative energy management to help Canadian industry increase:
Become a CIPEC Leader
Do you want to manage your energy use more efficiently? You can! Join CIPEC today. Registration is quick, easy and free.
Members of CIPEC are leaders of energy conservation. CIPEC Leaders have access to:
- cost-shared assistance to perform ISO 50001 and other energy management projects, and process integration studies and computational fluid dynamics studies
- recognition through ENERGY STAR® for Industry certification and the ENERGY STAR Challenge for Industry
- industry networking opportunities with CIPEC sector task forces
- tools and technical information, guides, case studies, Save on Energy videos
- CIPEC News – Current Edition
- Heads Up CIPEC newsletter – Past Editions
CIPEC Industry Leaders
CIPEC Leadership Awards
CIPEC Annual Report
Each year, CIPEC publishes a report that outlines the energy-efficiency accomplishments of Canadian industry. The report profiles Canada’s industrial sectors, facilities and trade associations. Every two years, the report features CIPEC’s Leadership Award winners and the contributions they have made to industrial energy efficiency in Canada.
- Read CIPEC’s 2016 annual report: From Action to Winning results (PDF, 2.9 MB)
- Read CIPEC’s 2015 annual report: From Ideas to Action (PDF, 8.3 MB)
- Read CIPEC’s 2014 annual report: 10 Outstanding Achievements in Energy Management (PDF, 8.9 MB)
For older editions of the annual report, contact the Administrator, Industrial Programs.
Learn more about the organization and governance of CIPEC.
We’re here to help and support members of CIPEC. Our support includes providing financial assistance, organizing meetings and events, benchmarking energy intensity in various sectors, and sharing energy efficiency information resources and tools.
Buildings and Industry Division
Office of Energy Efficiency
Natural Resources Canada
580 Booth St, 19th Floor
Ottawa ON K1A 0E4
Email: Administrator, Industrial Programs
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are trademarks registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are administered and promoted by Natural Resources Canada.
- Date modified: