Keeping the Heat In
Natural Resources Canada's Office of Energy Efficiency offers this guide to educate on basic principles of building science and to provide guidance in home retrofit projects such as insulation and air sealing improvements.
We are currently testing the new format of this publication on Guides.co, which is a Canadian public platform that hosts materials in user-friendly guide formats. You can review the new format here with or without logging-in. Please feel free to leave comments about the new format as well as the content of the publication.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: How your house works
- Chapter 3: Materials
- Chapter 4: Comprehensive air leakage control
- Chapter 5: Roofs and attics
- Chapter 6: Basement insulation
- Chapter 7: Insulating Walls
- Chapter 8: Upgrading windows and doors
- Chapter 9: Operating your house
View a complete copy of the publication:
Keeping the Heat In.
- Date modified: