Electric Vehicle and Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Deployment Initiative - Service Standards
- 1. About
- 4. How to apply
- 7. Service Standards
- 10. News and FAQs
- 2. Eligibility
- 5. After you apply
- 8. Successful Applicants - Phase 1
- 11. Infrastructure map
- 3. Before you apply
- 6. Request Application Package
- 9. Successful Applicants - Phase 2
- 12. Contact Us
The 2020 Request for Proposals of the Electric Vehicle and Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Deployment Initiative is now open. In order to adjust to the current situation related to COVID-19, the RFP will be open for an additional 30 days. Applicants must submit a completed application by July 23, 2020 (23:59 Eastern Time). The Program is aiming to release funding decisions by October 2020.
Please note that for this RFP, priority will be given to proposals that:
- Increase the EV fast-charging infrastructure in under-served areas along Canada’s National Highway System.
- Increase the natural gas refuelling infrastructure that extends freight corridors or creates new freight corridors.
7. Service Standards
Our goal is to achieve our service standards a minimum of 80% of the time under normal circumstances:
- Respond to general inquiries made to our email address within 3-5 business days.
- Review the completeness of your application submission within 3 business days.
- Assess your application and send you a Letter of Conditional Approval or a letter of regret within 100 days of the end of the Request for Proposals deadline.
- Send you a draft contribution agreement for review within 30 business days of issuing the Letter of Conditional Approval.
- Review your payment claim within 15 business days.
- Send you a reimbursement within 30 business days of receipt of a duly completed and documented payment claim.
- Date modified: