Zero Emission Vehicle Infrastructure Program – Service Standards
This Request for Proposals (RFP) will focus on third-party delivery. NRCan will seek applications from eligible Delivery Organizations to distribute a component of the ZEVIP funding to Ultimate Recipients to install electric vehicle charging infrastructure projects in public places, on-street, in multi-unit residential buildings, at workplaces or for light-duty vehicle fleets. The RFP is now open until December 10, 2020 (23:59 Eastern Standard Time). NRCan will target having funding decisions by March 2021.
Our goal is to achieve our service standards a minimum of 80% of the time under normal circumstances:
- Respond to general inquiries made to our phone number or email address before the end of the next business day.
- Review the completeness of your application reply within 3 business days.
- Assess your application and send you an approval or a rejection notification letter within 100 days of the end the Request for Project Proposals deadline.
- Send you a draft contribution agreement for review within 30 business days of issuing the Letter of Conditional Approval.
- Review your payment claim within 15 business days.
- Send you a payment within 30 business days of receipt of a duly completed and documented payment claim.
- Date modified: