- 1. About
- 4. How to apply
- 7. Service Standards
- 2. Eligibility
- 5. After you apply
- 8. News and FAQs
- 3. Before you apply
- 6. Request Application Package
- 9. Contact Us
The first Request for Proposals (RFP) focused on Public Places and On-Street and is now closed. All applicants will be informed of NRCan’s funding decisions by November 2019.
Our goal is to achieve our service standards a minimum of 80% of the time under normal circumstances:
- Respond to general inquiries made to our phone number or email address before the end of the next business day.
- Review the completeness of your application reply within 3 business days.
- Assess your application and send you an approval or a rejection notification letter within 100 days of the end the Request for Project Proposals deadline.
- Send you a draft contribution agreement for review within 30 business days of issuing the Letter of Conditional Approval.
- Review your payment claim within 15 business days.
- Send you a payment within 30 business days of receipt of a duly completed and documented payment claim.