ENERGY STAR® Canada Participant Awards
Natural Resources Canada congratulates 20 organizations for winning the 2019 ENERGY STAR Canada Participant Awards for advancing energy efficiency.
The awards recognize organizations that have demonstrated excellence in offering Canadian consumers the most energy-efficient products and technology available on the market.
They are presented to manufacturers, retailers, utility providers, advocates, and new home builders that have shown leadership in manufacturing and promoting energy-efficient products.
ENERGY STAR for Products
- Sustained Excellence: Whirlpool Canada LP
- Manufacturer of the Year—Appliances: Samsung Electronics Canada
- Manufacturer of the Year—Electronics: Ricoh Canada Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year—Commercial products: True Refrigeration Canada
- Manufacturer of the Year—Windows, doors and skylights: Centennial Windows & Doors
- Manufacturer of the Year—Heating and cooling equipment: Venmar Ventilation ULC
- Manufacturer of the Year—Lighting: L’Image Home Products Inc.
- Retailer of the Year—National: The Home Depot Canada
- Retailer of the Year—Regional: GEM Windows & Doors
- Utility of the Year: Hydro One Networks Inc.
- Energy Efficiency Program Administrator of the Year: efficiencyPEI
- Advocate of the Year: Canadian Coalition for Green Health Care
- Promoter of the Year—ENERGY STAR Most Efficient: Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Promotional Campaign of the Year: Rheem
- Recruit of the Year: HP Canada
- Recruit of the Year: Restaurants Canada
- Special Recognition: Veritas Technologies LLC
ENERGY STAR for New Homes
- Builder of the Year—Small: Naikoon Contracting Ltd.
- Builder of the Year—Mid-size: Doug Tarry Homes
- Builder of the Year—Large and Performance Excellence: Activa
- Promotional Excellence: Activa
2018 Winners’ profiles — ENERGY STAR Canada Participant Awards
Previous winners 2017 to 2003 — ENERGY STAR Canada Participant Awards
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are trademarks registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are administered and promoted by Natural Resources Canada.
- Date modified: