About the Awards
Celebrating ENERGY STAR® achievements
The ENERGY STAR Canada Awards recognize ENERGY STAR Participants in Canada that have demonstrated excellence in promoting the most energy-efficient products and new homes available on the market in Canada.
Organizations that have signed a Participant Arrangement with ENERGY STAR Canada and are in good standing are eligible to apply for one or more awards.
To request an application form, click on the name of the award below. We will send you a form and detailed instructions by email within two business days.
- Manufacturer / Product Brand Owner – Appliances
- Manufacturer / Product Brand Owner – Commercial Products
- Manufacturer/ Product Brand Owner – Electronics
- Manufacturer / Product Brand Owner – Fenestration Products
- Manufacturer / Product Brand Owner – HVAC Products
- Manufacturer/ Product Brand Owner – Lighting Products
- Retailer – National and Regional
- Utility / Program Administrator – Provincial and Regional
- Promotional Campaign of the Year
- Promoter – ENERGY STAR Most Efficient
- Recruit (nominations are put forth by ENERGY STAR Canada)
- Sustained Excellence (nominations are put forth by ENERGY STAR Canada)
New Homes awards:
- Small builder: A single entity building (1-49) homes
- Mid-size builder: A single entity building (50-249) homes
- Large builder: A single entity building (250 or more) homes
Please visit our Awards Descriptions page for more information about each award.
ENERGY STAR Canada reserves the right to withhold any of the award categories.
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are trademarks registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are administered and promoted by Natural Resources Canada.
- Date modified: