Bookmark this page!
Here is your one-stop access to the technical documents you need to meet your commitments as a ENERGY STAR® Canada Participant.
Here you will find up-to-date information, including current guidelines and technical specifications. There is also news on ENERGY STAR Canada’s meetings and annual awards.
- ENERGY STAR Canada Brand Book contains instructions on how the ENERGY STAR marks and name should be used in Canada. The ENERGY STAR Canada Brand Book also presents examples of common mark uses and misuses, as well as how to report improper use of the mark to the Government of Canada.
- Window and door manufacturers and their dealers should refer to the Guidelines for the labelling and promotion of ENERGY STAR certified fenestration products sold in Canada for additional details on the correct use of the ENERGY STAR symbol for these products.
- All ENERGY STAR participants can download any version of the ENERGY STAR symbol and all fenestration labels by accessing the password-protected Extranet for Participants website.
- Technical specifications: Find the performance requirements for ENERGY STAR Canada certified products
- ENERGY STAR Canada awards: Each year ENERGY STAR Canada recognizes Participants who have demonstrated particular excellence. Award winners earn the prized recognition of being the best in their class—and use of a special ENERGY STAR winner’s symbol. See the 2020 ENERGY STAR Canada Participant Award winners.
- ENERGY STAR announcements: Up-to-date information on ENERGY STAR Canada’s promotions, notices or events. See details on modifications to our guidelines or technical specifications.
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are trademarks registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are administered and promoted by Natural Resources Canada.
- Date modified: