Today’s consumers are more concerned with saving energy and saving money than ever before.
Help them do both by offering a wide selection of ENERGY STAR® certified products and explaining to buyers why choosing these units makes good sense—not just for their wallets, but also for the environment.
Consult the pages in this section for more information about:
- the ENERGY STAR symbol and what it represents
- the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient designation
- how ENERGY STAR and EnerGuide work together
- the second price tag
- how to calculate energy savings
- why choosing ENERGY STAR is good for the environment
- basic terms you’ll need to know when selling ENERGY STAR certified products
See our listing of Retail/Dealers that have become ENERGY STAR Canada participants.
Learn about the benefits and requirements to join ENERGY STAR.
You can also check out our list of publications for more detailed information that you can use to answer your customers’ questions.
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are trademarks registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are administered and promoted by Natural Resources Canada.