Energy-efficient choices for retailers and dealers
Save your customers energy and money
If you are a retailer or dealer of energy-using products, you can help Canadians make energy-efficient choices by using widely recognized brands from Natural Resources Canada (NRCan). These brands help Canadians identify energy-efficient products:
- The ENERGY STAR® symbol indicates that a product meets or exceeds high efficiency standards and is recognized by 92% of Canadians.
- The EnerGuide label compares a product’s energy performance to others in its class.
Take advantage of our handy product profiles
Our website profiles more than 80 types of energy-efficient products and features a searchable product list for brands and models available in Canada.
Each short product profile contains information about:
- The product technology and its energy efficiency
- Whether the product is regulated in Canada, has an EnerGuide label, or is ENERGY STAR certified
- Relevant links, e.g., our searchable product list, other parts of our website or, NRCan publications
Select the product category below to access the profiles.
- Appliances – residential
- Appliances – commercial
- Heating equipment – residential
- Cooling and ventilation equipment – residential
- Heating and cooling equipment – commercial
- Industrial/commercial equipment
- Office equipment & Data centres
- Other products (electric vehicle chargers, lab grade fridges and freezers, pool pumps and water coolers)
- Water heaters
- Windows and doors
Learn more about Canada’s Energy Efficiency Regulations
- The Guide to Canada’s Energy Efficiency Regulations
- Importer’s Corner: for dealers bringing products into Canada
Learn more about EnerGuide labelling
Learn more about ENERGY STAR Canada
- About ENERGY STAR in Canada
- ENERGY STAR announcements: Up-to-date information on ENERGY STAR Canada’s promotions, notices or events. See details on modifications to our guidelines or technical specifications.
- Why buy ENERGY STAR?
- ENERGY STAR Participants
- ENERGY STAR certified products
- Participant resources
- Join ENERGY STAR Canada
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are trademarks registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are administered and promoted by Natural Resources Canada.
- Date modified: