Electric Vehicle and Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Deployment Initiative - Service Standards
- 1. About
- 2. Eligibility
- 3. Before you apply
- 4. How to apply
- 5. After you apply
- 6. Request Application Package
- 7. Service Standards
- 8. Successful Applicants - Phase 1
- 9. Successful Applicants - Phase 2
- 10. News and FAQs
- 11. Infrastructure map
- 12. Contact Us
The 2020 Request for Proposals of the Electric Vehicle and Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Deployment Initiative is now closed.
**Temporary Measure - Extended Project Completion**
As the second wave of COVID-19 continues to cause supply chain disruptions and operational restrictions, the Program is now allowing up to an additional 12 months to complete projects. As a result, proponents may have up to 30 months from the date of agreement signature for the completion of EV charging projects, and up to 36 months from the date of agreement signature for hydrogen and natural gas refuelling projects.
As the financial authority of the EVAFIDI program ends on March 31, 2022, a project's completion date may be extended, but eligible expenditures for reimbursement must be incurred before March 31, 2022.
Note that the completion date indicated in a signed contribution agreement takes precedence. Therefore, to avail yourself of this accommodation, you must contact your NRCan project officer or email firstname.lastname@example.org, as an amendment to existing agreement will be required.
7. Service Standards
Our goal is to achieve our service standards a minimum of 80% of the time under normal circumstances:
- Respond to general inquiries made to our email address within 3-5 business days.
- Review the completeness of your application submission within 3 business days.
- Assess your application and send you a Letter of Conditional Approval or a letter of regret within 100 days of the end of the Request for Proposals deadline.
- Send you a draft contribution agreement for review within 30 business days of issuing the Letter of Conditional Approval.
- Review your payment claim within 15 business days.
- Send you a reimbursement within 30 business days of receipt of a duly completed and documented payment claim.
- Date modified: