Green Freight Resources
Interested in learning more about the Green Freight Assessment Program and the resources available to Canadian Fleets? Subscribe to the GFAP mailing list to receive program announcements and information.
- Telematics in the Canadian Trucking Industry
- Just-in-Time Delivery
- Practices to Improve the Efficiency of On-Road Freight
- Leaner, Cleaner - Day & Ross leverages three NRCan programs to reduce emissions, fuel bills
- The Sweet Spot for Natural Gas Trucks
- SmartWay Transportation Partnership: A free and voluntary program helps companies advance their supply chain sustainability by measuring, benchmarking, and improving freight transportation efficiency.
- SmartDriver Training Series: Provides free, practical training to help Canada’s commercial and institutional fleets lower their fuel consumption, operating costs and harmful vehicle emissions.
- British Columbia
- Transport Québec: Programme d’aide Écocamionnage [available only in French]
- Date modified: