Zero Emission Vehicle Infrastructure Program – Service Standards
There are currently two open Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Zero Emission Vehicle Infrastructure Program. Please choose the appropriate RFP you wish to receive application documents for when requesting the application package.
- RFP focusing on on-road and off-road commercial and public fleets (submission deadline is September 8, 2021 at 23:59 Eastern Daylight Time)
- RFP for Delivery Organizations to redistribute a component of the ZEVIP funding for on-road and off-road commercial and public fleets (submission deadline is September 8, 2021 at 23:59 Eastern Daylight Time)
The RFP focusing on public places, on-street, multi-unit residential buildings, workplaces and light-duty vehicle fleets closed on June 22, 2021. NRCan will target having funding decisions by October 2021.
Our goal is to achieve our service standards a minimum of 80% of the time under normal circumstances:
- Respond to general inquiries made to our email address within 5 business days.
- Review the completeness of your application reply within 3 business days.
- Assess your application and send you an approval or a rejection notification letter within 100 days of the end the Request for Project Proposals deadline.
- Send you a draft contribution agreement for review within 30 business days of issuing the Letter of Conditional Approval.
- Review your payment claim within 15 business days.
- Send you a payment within 30 business days of receipt of a duly completed and documented payment claim.
- Date modified: