Zero Emission Vehicle Infrastructure Program – Service Standards
The Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Zero Emission Vehicle Infrastructure Program are now closed.
The RFP focusing on charging in public places, on-street, multi-unit residential buildings, workplaces and light-duty vehicle fleets closed on June 22, 2021. NRCan is looking to communicate funding decisions in December 2021.
The RFP focusing on on-road and off-road commercial and public fleets and the RFP for Delivery Organizations to redistribute a component of the ZEVIP funding closed on September 8, 2021. NRCan is looking to communicate funding decisions in January 2022.
Our goal is to achieve our service standards a minimum of 80% of the time under normal circumstances:
- Respond to general inquiries made to our email address within 5 business days.
- Review the completeness of your application reply within 3 business days.
- Assess your application and send you an approval or a rejection notification letter within 100 days of the end the Request for Project Proposals deadline.
- Send you a draft contribution agreement for review within 30 business days of issuing the Letter of Conditional Approval.
- Review your payment claim within 15 business days.
- Send you a payment within 30 business days of receipt of a duly completed and documented payment claim.
- Date modified: