Zero Emission Vehicle Infrastructure Program – Service Standards
The Request for Proposals (RFP) focusing on public places, on-street, multi-unit residential buildings, workplaces and light-duty vehicle fleets is now open until June 22, 2021 (23:59 Eastern Daylight Time). NRCan will target having funding decisions by October 2021.
**Temporary Measure - Extended Project Completion**
As the second wave of COVID-19 continues to cause supply chain disruptions and operational restrictions, the Program is now allowing up to an additional 12 months to complete projects. As a result, proponents may have up to 30 months from the date of agreement signature for the completion of EV charging projects, and up to 36 months from the date of agreement signature for hydrogen refuelling projects.
Note that the completion date indicated in a signed contribution agreement takes precedence. Therefore, to avail yourself of this accommodation, you must contact your NRCan project officer or email email@example.com, as an amendment to existing agreement will be required.
Our goal is to achieve our service standards a minimum of 80% of the time under normal circumstances:
- Respond to general inquiries made to our phone number or email address before the end of the next business day.
- Review the completeness of your application reply within 3 business days.
- Assess your application and send you an approval or a rejection notification letter within 100 days of the end the Request for Project Proposals deadline.
- Send you a draft contribution agreement for review within 30 business days of issuing the Letter of Conditional Approval.
- Review your payment claim within 15 business days.
- Send you a payment within 30 business days of receipt of a duly completed and documented payment claim.
- Date modified: