Zero Emission Vehicle Infrastructure Program – Before you apply
There are currently two open Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Zero Emission Vehicle Infrastructure Program. Please choose the appropriate RFP you wish to receive application documents for when requesting the application package.
- RFP focusing on on-road and off-road commercial and public fleets (submission deadline is September 8, 2021 at 23:59 Eastern Daylight Time)
- RFP for Delivery Organizations to redistribute a component of the ZEVIP funding for on-road and off-road commercial and public fleets (submission deadline is September 8, 2021 at 23:59 Eastern Daylight Time)
The RFP focusing on public places, on-street, multi-unit residential buildings, workplaces and light-duty vehicle fleets closed on June 22, 2021. NRCan will target having funding decisions by October 2021.
Get your Application Package!
By completing the Application Package Request Form, you will automatically receive the Applicant's Guide and the Application Form (Word and Excel documents) for the RFP you wish to apply.
Applicants must address all of the criteria in their project proposals and provide supporting information requested by the Program. The description of the individual criteria are available in the Applicant's Guide.
Make sure you:
- Complete your proposal using the Program’s Application Package;
- Include all required supporting documents;
- Verify your proposal against the Supporting Documentation Checklist in the Application Form;
- Sign the Applicant's Attestation; and
- Submit your proposal
It is highly recommended to submit the complete application well in advance of the submission deadline of the RFP.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or email us at:
- Date modified: