- 1. About
- 4. How to apply
- 7. Service Standards
- 10. News and FAQs
- 2. Eligibility
- 5. After you apply
- 8. Successful Applicants - Phase 1
- 11. Infrastructure map
- 3. Before you apply
- 6. Request Application Package
- 9. Successful Applicants - Phase 2
- 12. Contact Us
The second Request for Proposals under Phase 2 of the Electric Vehicle and Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Deployment Initiative is now open. Applications are now being accepted. Applicants of successful projects will be notified by email by Summer 2019.
7. Service Standards
Our goal is to achieve our service standards a minimum of 80% of the time under normal circumstances:
- Respond to general inquiries made to our phone number or email address before the end of the next business day.
- Review the completeness of your application reply within 3 business days.
- Assess your application and send you an approval or a rejection notification letter within 100 days of the end the Request for Project Proposals deadline.
- Send you a draft contribution agreement for review within 30 business days of issuing the Letter of Conditional Approval.
- Review your payment claim within 15 business days.
- Send you a payment within 30 business days of receipt of a duly completed and documented payment claim.