- 1. About
- 4. How to apply
- 7. Service Standards
- 10. Contact Us
- 2. Eligibility
- 5. After you apply
- 8. Successful Applicants
- 11. Infrastructure map
- 3. Before you apply
- 6. Request Application Package
- 9. News and FAQs
The first Request for Proposal under Phase 2 of the Electric Vehicle and Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Deployment Initiative is now closed. No further applications will be accepted. Applicants of successful projects will be notified by email by Spring 2018.
If you wish to receive more information or if you would like to be included in our mailing list to learn about the next RFP, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. Service Standards
Our goal is to achieve our service standards a minimum of 80% of the time under normal circumstances:
- Respond to general inquiries made to our phone number or email address before the end of the next business day.
- Review the completeness of your application reply within 3 business days.
- Assess your application and send you an approval or a rejection notification letter within 100 days of the end the Request for Project Proposals deadline.
- Send you a draft contribution agreement for review within 30 business days of issuing the Letter of Conditional Approval.
- Review your payment claim within 15 business days.
- Send you a payment within 30 business days of receipt of a duly completed and documented payment claim.
- Date Modified: