NRCan will work with you to find the least emitting solutions that enable you to continue to meet your operational needs.
Fleet telematics and Analysis
- Benchmarking: By installing a data logger in fleet vehicles, fleet managers will have an accurate perspective of daily, weekly, monthly and annual vehicle use to easily report on fuel use and greenhouse gas (GHG) reductions.
- Vehicle Use Reporting: The Vehicle Use Portal allows the fleet manager to accurately report on vehicle usage including fuel consumption and mileage in real time.
- Fleet Right-Sizing Analysis: The analysis received will optimize your fleet by making sure vehicle utilization is maximized and highlight the potential decommissioning of underutilized assets.
- Low-Carbon Replacement Assessment (fuel switching): We will provide evidence based modeling to make lowest emitting suitable vehicle replacement recommendations and model the outcome (GHG reductions) from vehicle replacement.
- Infrastructure Requirements: Now that you have greened your fleet, we can tell you how many chargers you will need or how much of another alternative fuel you will require to effectively operate it.
- Behavioural change (driver training): We will assist you in deploying an eco-driving course and monitor the reductions in fuel consumption leading to even greater GHG emissions reduction.
GHG Reduction Reporting
Sharing Best Practices/ Lessons Learned
- Date Modified: