Start using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager today and catch up with thousands of Canadian buildings that are already reaping the benefits of using this energy benchmarking tool. With ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager you can monitor, rate and optimize your building's energy use - all in a secure online environment.
In order to access ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, you will need to leave Natural Resources Canada's website.
Please note the following information when using the ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager:
- The tool is bilingual, but anything else on U.S. Environmental Protection Agency website is not available in French.
- The tool has been adapted to include Canadian weather, postal codes, both official languages, the metric system and data specific to Canada.
- Portfolio Manager and ENERGY STAR are trademarks of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- ENERGY STAR recognition opportunities are not a part of Natural Resources Canada's benchmarking programs and tools.
- Get started with the benchmarking starter kit
- Portfolio Manager training
- Exchanging Data: Resources to Help you Get Started
- Data safety and security protocol
- ENERGY STAR Buildings FAQs
- Contact Us
Links to websites not under the control of the Government of Canada (GC) are provided solely for the convenience of users. The GC is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or reliability of the content. The GC does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links, nor does it endorse the sites and their content.
Users should be aware that information offered by non-GC sites that are not subject to the Official Languages Act and to which Natural Resources Canada links, may be available only in the language(s) used by the sites in question.
- Date Modified: