Save money, reduce your emissions and improve building operations through energy efficiency!
Plugging you into the latest news:
Find out how energy management best practices can help your organization and how to incorporate them into your operations.
Learn about the design and construction practices that can get your new building off to a great start.
Find out more information on energy efficiency for existing buildings by retrofitting.
Get started with benchmarking by getting tips to help make your start-up process as smooth as possible
Interested in energy management training? Find the key to unlocking savings.
Find out who we work with about building energy efficiency.
High-performance building design and construction can generate important energy savings and greenhouse gas reductions.
Buildings initiatives and activities
- Energy Management Training Primer
- Energy Management Best Practices Guide: For Commercial and Institutional Buildings
- Improve Your Building's Energy Performance: Energy Benchmarking Primer
- Survey of Commercial and Institutional Energy Use - Buildings 2009
- Energy Efficiency Trends in Canada, 1990 to 2009
Want more news?
The best way to keep apprised of updates to Portfolio Manager news and activities is to sign up for the Heads: Up Building Energy Efficiency newsletter. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Date Modified: