PDF version [299 KB]
Every company that joins SmartWay is assigned to an account manager who will provide support during the tool submission process and answer questions by telephone or email. After a company joins, the account manager looks for ongoing ways to help each company find areas for improvement by offering educational resources and customized webinars.
Annual benchmarking reports
SmartWay gives companies an annual report that provides benchmarking data related to their performance. This report helps companies:
- see year-over-year improvements
- make year-to-year comparisons
- analyze performance and key statistics
With this report and the Carrier Emission Results available online, truck companies can compare their operations against industry peers. This can motivate companies to:
- identify areas for improvement
- develop an action plan to improve fuel efficiency and reduce operating costs
Learning opportunities: Webinars
SmartWay offers free webinars to its partners on a variety of topics including how to enter data into the tools. Partners can also suggest a webinar topic. Tell us what you would like to know, and we will customize a webinar for you at your convenience. Email your ideas to email@example.com with the subject line "SmartWay Webinar Suggestion."
SmartWay is dedicated to recognizing the fuel reduction efforts of SmartWay companies:
- The Partner List identifies every partner on the Canada and United States SmartWay websites.
- Company profiles and feature articles showcase our partners on our website and in emails to our partners.
- SmartWay Excellence Awards are presented to companies that demonstrate superior performance in environmental leadership and energy efficiency.
- News articles about SmartWay partners are posted on smartway.nrcan.gc.ca.
- Date Modified: