Title: Photovoltaic Technology Specialist
Group: Integration of Renewable and Distributed Energy Resources
Technology: Solar Photovoltaic Energy
Education Background: Ph.D. in Physics, École Polytechnique de Paris
Current Projects: Photovoltaic (PV) standards development; evaluation of PV systems and module performance; integration of photovoltaics to net zero energy homes; and scientific watch over novel solar cell technology development in Canada.
Areas of Expertise: Solar photovoltaic energy standards; building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV); solar cell technologies; and scientific and technical information on photovoltaic technologies.
- Environmental Health and Safety Impacts of Photovoltaic Technology
- Solar Photovoltaic Standards: Research, Development and Harmonization in Canada
- PV Electricity and Solar Resources Assessments
- Overview of Photovoltaic Solar Cell R&D Capability in Canada - Ed. 4 (2009-2012)
- The Development of Photovoltaic Resource Maps for Canada
- Photovoltaic potential and solar resource maps of Canada
- Photovoltaic Technology Status and Prospects - Canadian Annual Report 2010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org