Many kinds of organizations are eligible to join the ENERGY STAR® Initiative in Canada. This diversity brings together the whole range of stakeholders in a unique collaboration to promote energy efficiency.
Our Participants include organizations that are:
- a manufacturer, distributor or retailer of ENERGY STAR certified products
- a municipal, provincial, territorial or federal government department or agency
- a utility or an energy retailer
- a U.S. ENERGY STAR partner that distributes products or services in Canada
- an enterprise that uses a large amount of energy in its buildings and operations, e.g., a national bank, major retail chain, hospital, university or college.
See who has already joined as:
- Commercial product distributors
- Cable, satellite and telecom service providers
- Heating or cooling equipment
- Lighting products
- Office equipment
- Windows, doors and skylights
- Retail stores
- Window, door and skylight dealers
Ready to sign up? Apply to join.
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada and are registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Date Modified: