Good for business and good for Canadians
An ENERGY STAR® Participant actively promotes ENERGY STAR certified products.
Joining the ENERGY STAR Initiative in Canada is easy and makes good business sense. Here is why:
- ENERGY STAR gives you turn-key access to a first-class brand—tested, certified and backed by Natural Resources Canada (NRCan).
- As an ENERGY STAR Participant you get authorized use of the ENERGY STAR symbol, and clear instructions on how to use it.
- ENERGY STAR is a proven sales tool, widely recognized and respected by consumers.
- NRCan sends you up-to-date information through product bulletins, communiqués and our newsletter ENERGY STAR News/Nouvelles.
- You can talk directly to an ENERGY STAR account manager in your field.
- You will be listed on the ENERGY STAR Website. This allows Canadian consumers, including procurement departments, to find you.
- You can connect with other Participants, share experiences and even run a joint promotion.
- Participants get positive recognition for being part of the forward-looking ENERGY STAR community.
- As an international partner in the U.S.-based ENERGY STAR program, Canada’s initiative is aligned with our most important trading partner.
Note: There is no fee to join or participate in ENERGY STAR.
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada and are registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Date Modified: