These companies are helping Canadians to develop more energy-efficient habits by manufacturing ENERGY STAR certified products. The manufacturers that are ENERGY STAR Canada Participants are listed under these product categories:
- Commercial food service equipment
- Heating or cooling equipment
- Lighting products
- Office equipment and Data centre equipment
- Windows, doors and skylights
- Other products (electric vehicle supply equipment, laboratory-grade refrigerators and freezers, pool pumps or water coolers)
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada and are registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.