ENERGY STAR® Canada Awards
Natural Resources Canada congratulates 16 organizations for winning the 2016 ENERGY STAR Canada Awards for advancing energy efficiency.
The awards recognize organizations that have demonstrated excellence in offering Canadian consumers the most energy-efficient products and technology available on the market.
They are presented to manufacturers, retailers, utility providers, advocates, and new home builders that have shown leadership in manufacturing and promoting energy-efficient products.
ENERGY STAR for Products
- Sustained Excellence: Toronto Community Housing Corporation
- Advocate of the Year: Efficiency Nova Scotia
- Promotional Campaign of the Year and
Campaign of the Year—Social Media: Énergie NB Power
- Utility of the Year—Provincial: Manitoba Hydro
- Utility of the Year—Regional: Hydro Ottawa Ltd.
- Recruit of the Year: Independent Electricity System Operator
- Manufacturer of the Year—Appliances: Whirlpool Canada LP
- Manufacturer of the Year—Electronics and
Promoter of the Year—ENERGY STAR Most Efficient: Samsung Electronics Canada
- Manufacturer of the Year—Windows and Doors: JELD-WEN of Canada
- Manufacturer of the Year—Heating and Cooling Equipment: LG Electronics Canada, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year—Lighting: L’Image Home Products Inc.
- Retailer of the Year—National: The Home Depot Canada
- Retailer of the Year—Regional: Corbeil Appliances
ENERGY STAR for New Homes
- Sustained Excellence and
Participant of the Year—Program Delivery: EnerQuality
- Partner of the Year: Enbridge Gas Distribution
- Builder Recruit of the Year: Shakespeare Homes
2015 Winners’ profiles — ENERGY STAR Awards
Previous winners 2014 to 2003 — ENERGY STAR Market Transformation Awards
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada and are registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.