Celebrating ENERGY STAR® achievements
The ENERGY STAR Canada Awards recognize ENERGY STAR Participants in Canada that have demonstrated excellence in promoting the most energy-efficient products and new homes available on the market in Canada.
Organizations that have signed a Participant Arrangement with ENERGY STAR Canada and are in good standing are eligible to apply for one or more awards.
To request an application form, click on the name of the award below. We will send you a form and detailed instructions by email within two business days.
- Manufacturer / Product Brand Owner – Appliances
- Manufacturer / Product Brand Owner – Commercial Products
- Manufacturer/ Product Brand Owner – Electronics
- Manufacturer / Product Brand Owner – Fenestration Products
- Manufacturer / Product Brand Owner – HVAC Products
- Manufacturer/ Product Brand Owner – Lighting Products
- Retailer – National and Regional
- Utility / Program Administrator – Provincial and Regional
- Promotional Campaign of the Year
- Promoter – ENERGY STAR Most Efficient
- Recruit (nominations are put forth by ENERGY STAR Canada)
- Sustained Excellence (nominations are put forth by ENERGY STAR Canada)
New Homes awards:
- Small builder: A single entity building (1-49) homes built in 2018
- Mid-size builder: A single entity building (50-249) homes built in 2018
- Large builder: A single entity building (250 or more) homes built in 2018
- Promotional excellence
Please visit our Awards Descriptions page for more information about each award.
Submitting your application
Applications are to be submitted by email between January 8, 2019 and March 1, 2019. All application forms and supporting material must be sent by midnight EST on March 1, 2019. NRCan will not accept any document after that date.
An email acknowledging your submission will be sent within two business days.
Supporting material should be emailed in a zip folder no larger than 20 MB. You may also save the documents on a USB stick or CD and send by courier to:
ENERGY STAR Canada Awards
930 Carling Avenue, Building 3
Ottawa ON K1Y 4X2
ENERGY STAR Canada reserves the right to withhold any of the award categories.
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are trademarks registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are administered and promoted by Natural Resources Canada.