ENERGY STAR® Canada Awards
Natural Resources Canada congratulates 14 organizations for winning the 2017 ENERGY STAR Canada Awards for advancing energy efficiency.
The awards recognize organizations that have demonstrated excellence in offering Canadian consumers the most energy-efficient products and technology available on the market.
They are presented to manufacturers, retailers, utility providers, advocates, and new home builders that have shown leadership in manufacturing and promoting energy-efficient products.
ENERGY STAR for Products
- Sustained Excellence: Sears Canada Inc
- Advocate of the Year: Canadian Coalition for Green Health Care
- Promoter of the Year—ENERGY STAR Most Efficient: Saint John Energy
- Promotional Campaign of the Year and
Utility of the Year—Provincial: Manitoba Hydro
- Utility of the Year—Regional: Hydro One
- Recruit of the Year: Philips Lighting Canada Ltd.
- Retailer of the Year—National: Home Depot Canada
- Manufacturer of the Year—Appliances and
Manufacturer of the Year—Electronics: Samsung Electronics Canada
- Manufacturer of the Year—Windows and Doors: JELD-WEN of Canada
- Manufacturer of the Year—Heating and Cooling Equipment: Rheem Canada Ltd./Ltee.
- Manufacturer of the Year—Lighting: Conglom Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year—Commercial Products: QBD Cooling Systems Inc.
ENERGY STAR for New Homes
2016 Winners’ profiles — ENERGY STAR Awards
2015 Winners’ profiles — ENERGY STAR Awards
Previous winners 2014 to 2003 — ENERGY STAR Awards
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada and are registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Date Modified: