ENERGY STAR® Canada Participant Awards
Natural Resources Canada congratulates 17 organizations for winning the 2018 ENERGY STAR Canada Participant Awards for advancing energy efficiency.
The awards recognize organizations that have demonstrated excellence in offering Canadian consumers the most energy-efficient products and technology available on the market.
They are presented to manufacturers, retailers, utility providers, advocates, and new home builders that have shown leadership in manufacturing and promoting energy-efficient products.
ENERGY STAR for Products
- Sustained Excellence: All Weather Windows
- Manufacturer of the Year—Appliances and
Manufacturer of the Year—Electronics: Samsung Electronics Canada
- Manufacturer of the Year—Commercial products: QBD Cooling Systems Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year—Windows and doors: JELD-WEN of Canada
- Manufacturer of the Year—Heating and cooling equipment: ecobee
- Manufacturer of the Year—Lighting: L’Image Home Products Inc.
- Retailer of the Year—National: The Home Depot Canada
- Retailer of the Year—Regional: GEM Windows & Doors
- Utility of the Year—Provincial: Énergie NB Power
- Utility of the Year—Regional: Hydro One Remote Communities Inc.
- Energy Efficiency Program Administrator of the Year: Yukon Government-Energy Branch
- Advocate of the Year: efficiencyPEI
- Promoter of the Year—ENERGY STAR Most Efficient: Rheem
- Promotional Campaign of the Year: Manitoba Hydro
- Recruit of the Year: Leaders in Environmentally Accountable Foodservice (LEAF)
ENERGY STAR for New Homes
- Builder of the Year, mid-size and Promotional Excellence: Arista Homes Limited
- Builder of the Year, small-size and Performance Excellence: Odessa Ventures
2017 Winners’ profiles — ENERGY STAR Awards
2016 Winners’ profiles — ENERGY STAR Awards
Previous winners 2015 to 2003 — ENERGY STAR Awards
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are trademarks registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are administered and promoted by Natural Resources Canada.
- Date Modified: