Save your customers energy and money
If you are a retailer or dealer of energy-using products, you can help Canadians make energy-efficient choices.
To help you help your customers, Natural Resources Canada has its own “brands” that promote energy-efficient products.
The ENERGY STAR® symbol indicates that a product meets or exceeds high efficiency standards. The EnerGuide label compares a product’s energy performance to others in its class. Many Canadians are already familiar with these marks.
Take advantage of our handy product profiles
Our Web site contains energy-efficiency profiles for more than 70 products as well as a searchable product list for brands and models available in Canada.
Each short product profile contains information about:
- the product technology and energy efficiency
- whether the product is regulated in Canada, has an EnerGuide label, or is ENERGY STAR® certified
- relevant links, e.g., our searchable product list, other parts of our web site, and NRCan publications
Click on the product category below that interests you to access the profiles.
- Heating equipment
- Cooling and ventilation equipment
- Water heaters
- Fenestration (residential windows, doors and skylights)
- Office equipment
- Data centres
- Commercial food service equipment
- Commercial/industrial equipment
Find out more about Regulations.
- The Guide to Canada’s Energy Efficiency Regulations
- Importer’s Corner for dealers bringing products into Canada
Find out more about EnerGuide labelling.
Find out more about ENERGY STAR.
- About ENERGY STAR in Canada for an overview
- ENERGY STAR News/Nouvelles: Read the latest edition of our quarterly newsletter
- Why buy ENERGY STAR?
- List of ENERGY STAR Participants
- List of ENERGY STAR certified products
- Participant resources
- Join ENERGY STAR
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada and are registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Date Modified: